2017 was a great year for VIA. We added some new faces, worked on some amazing projects, traveled a lot, achieved multiple milestones in our long term plan and had a lot of fun in the process. So, as this is a great time of year for reflection and looking back, I thought I’d share a few VIA highlights from the year…
- We overcame unique production challenges on the Southland shoot when a water main broke a few houses down from our location, which forced us to quickly pick up all sync moments before the jack hammers started.
- Billie and Steve hit Nicaragua to tell the story of One World Health’s mission to bring sustainable healthcare to underserved people.
- We visited St. Louis and shot at the Stash store there.
- Traveled around the world in 18 days while shooting in 5 countries and got to eat sushi for breakfast at Tsukiji Market.
- Built a low-rent camera shop run by Lenny, a fellow of dubious repute, for a series of web videos for Lens Rentals.
- Partnered with St. Jude to show the growth of their campus through the years.
- Interviewed Steve Martin.
- Kate and Stewart traveled throughout the region shooting multiple Hope 2 Dream events for DSG, helping spread awareness of their program to provide beds to families in need.
- Spent a week with Youth Villages, documenting their kid’s road to healing.
- Met new friends in Turin, Italy and experienced the Cavallerizza, an inspiring artist’s enclave.
- Produced more than 600 Black Friday spots for Ashley Furniture!
- Met Steve Tyler!
Thanks to all our clients for giving us the opportunity to serve you and allowing us to have such amazing experiences. We’re looking forward to what 2018 may bring.