VIA is excited to welcome veteran producer and director Chad Schaffler. Chad is an artist, collaborative storyteller, and all-around great guy, and as VIA’s new executive producer, his oversight ensures your project reflects your vision and captivates your audience.
A Notre Dame film school graduate, Chad has worked in all facets of production and learned the film business under the tutelage of Robert Zemeckis at his storied L.A.-based production company, ImageMovers. He has produced award-winning documentaries (including the highly-acclaimed documentary “Memphis Heat: The True Story of Memphis Wrasslin” – learn more here), worked on Hollywood blockbusters (check them out below), and produced projects for some of the biggest names in the business world (FedEx, Hampton Inns, First Tennessee, Medtronic, the list goes on and on). Chad’s newest documentary, “The Invaders,” will be released later this year. Chad brings blockbuster quality to every project at VIA – moving, entertaining and inspiring audiences in a way that connects them to your brand. Chad also brings delicious baked treats to holiday functions – he’s kind of a renaissance man.
- Guilty pleasures: Kelly Clarkson
- Best concert: Debbie Gibson 1987 (Electric Youth Tour); U2 with Big Audio Dynamite and Public Enemy; REM (Green Tour)
- Favorite books: Neuromancer; The Adventures of Cavalier and Clay
- Favorite TV show: What’s Happening Now, Family Guy, Top Chef
- Sports played: Tennis, Polo, Jai Lai
- Pets: Yes
- People I admire: Tom Cruise, Seal
- Favorite song to sing: Surrender (Cheap Trick)
- Hidden talent: Expert croissant maker